Preparation Tips For First Date
- 24 December , 2018
- By : Swapnil
- Comments: 0
- Back To List
No matter if you are a fresher or a master of dating arts –
the success of your date depends on your preparation. Prepare in advance-
mentally and physically.
What do we mean?- We will break down each and every step that will help you ace up your dating skills. Take deep breaths and Follow these steps.
Plan your date in advance-
- There are plaenty of ways you can have fun on a date night. Talk and discuss with your date about the details of your plans. You can meet for a coffee, grab a drink at bar, go for a hike or bike ride, watch a romantic sunset or watch a movie together. You get the point- There are ton of ways to have fun on a date
- Dicuss your preferences in advance regarding food. Work with your date to figure out the perfect restaurant can be fun. Maybe surprise your date by ordering the food of her choice.
- Don’t just head on to a movie hall just because you had a movie plan. Discuss the showtime and the theatre. Just because a movie is On and everyone is buying tickets- don’t buy tickets for the movie unless you have an idea about it. Do your research. Ask your date for the movies she likes and hates. You wouldn’t want to take her to a slasher movie if she hates horror movies.
- On the day of your get together, call or text your date to check in. Confirm the time and location the morning of your date. Make sure the time you suggested to meet works for both of you, and confirm the location of your date. This way, you both can easily change the plans if needed.
- You want to set a good impression- so be on time. Use the navigation system on your smartphone or search online to find out how far your meeting place is from your home. This way, you can leave your home in time.
- If you are running late or think you are going to be late – call your date and let her know you would be late. This way, they don’t mistakenly think you are irresponsible or aren't going to show up.
- It is not polite to expect your date to pay the bill. To make your date feel special, you can offer to pay for the meal and/or activities. Offer to pay the bill. You may want to keep additional couple of bucks just in case- depending on the nature of the date.
- If Your date insists on paying- don’t try too hard. You can always suggest to split the bill or pay for the next bill. For example, if your date pays for dinner, offer to pay for dessert.
- Exfoliate your face the night before your date to brighten your face. Use a dime-size amount or so to cover your face. Sleeping well helps you look the best. Aim for 8 hour sleep- you don’t want to oversleep. Getting enough sleep prevents dark under-eye circles and wrinkles, and you’ll look refreshed and radiant. You will feel far more confident once you are fully rested.
- Shower or take a bath before your date so you are fresh and clean. Washing before the date ensures you smell and look your best. Use a body wash to scrub your skin, and wash your hair with shampoo and/or conditioner
- Make sure you brush your teeth well.You don’t want your mouth to smell bad. Grab a box of mints if you are going out.
- There is no rulebook that states rules of wearing outfits on a date. Go for black because it highlights your personality. The idea is to look confident and attractive. Wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing. Also your outfit depends on the nature of your date. You don’t want to go all men in black on a hike or bike ride. Wear casuals for movies or a caffe .If you are going for a hike, wear athletic shorts and a casual tank or T-shirt.
- Style your hair based on your particular date. Consider the nature of your date when doing your hair. If you have short hair, you can comb it back and use a little gel to keep it in place. If you have long hair, you can create curls or waves by scrunching your hair with gel. These looks are great for dinner or movie date.
- Apply makeup if you want to enhance your features. To look glamorous on your date, highlight your natural features with a minimal makeup look. Customize your makeup look based on your personal preference and outfit. For instance, if you are going on an active date, you may only want to apply foundation and a little mascara.
- Avoid applying too much perfume or cologne. applying a light spray of perfume or cologne can help boost your confidence, but if you apply too much, the smell may overpower your date.]